Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Random...but....I pretty much love Nelly Furtado's song "Say It Right." Its one of those songs where I go a little bit crazy when I hear it.

Correction...I have no idea what shes saying, mostly. So its not fair to say I truly love the song. But I love the SOUND of the song. Which is usually how I fall in love with songs, in the first place, anyway. The rhythm and groove is awesome.

If you haven't heard it (which must mean you've been living in a hole in the ground,) you should check it out. Its awesome...

Also noteworthy from that same album: "Maneater" and "Promiscuous" (which I'm sure you've heard, and I'm not linking the video to it because its a wee bit dirty). Good stuff.

The rest of the songs from the album? Not so hot. (From the clips I've listened to.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home