Tuesday, November 28, 2006

this is probably the dumbest post I've ever made. you've been fair warned.

I am COMPLETELY torn up about The Bachelor. Lorenzo picked the wrong girl. I was so rooting for Sadie, but he picked Jen last night. It was really sad. I almost cried. It pretty much put me in a fowl mood for the rest of the night.

They didn't get engaged, but he gave her a big honkin engagement ring. What the heck???

Apparantly, Lorenzo and Jen were on the Regis show this morning or something, and they are still dating, but not engaged.

I wonder what Sadie has been up to since the taping of the show has been over.

I think he might be kicking himself for not picking Sadie. Wouldn't it be great if somehow he ditched Jen and got back with Sadie? I would love that.

So sad. I miss Sadie. She was a good girl.

Go away, Jen. We don't like you. And neither does Lorenzo!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao
i so wanted him to pick Sadie too. seriously WHAT was he thinking?!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Dena said...

who is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home