Friday, August 11, 2006

Weirdness of the day...

At the post office today, a man there asked me, "Are your toes insured?"

I asked him to repeat himself. That couldn't possibly be what he asked me.

But thats what he had said.

"Uuuuum.....no." *go on about my business....not even going to go there and ask why...*

*man waits for me to ask why....*

*I don't ask*

"....Because you sure do have nice toes."

"......thanks..." *...oh for the love...did I just say, 'thanks?'*



TRUE STORY.



and....I just realized...that this story totally reminds me of an awesome Kate-Story...(not a kate-story in the sense where she gives no details....the other kind of kate-story...)...which now, I think she needs to blog about.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Go.

3 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

but...he didn't say you have clean toes.

(that story?)

((or the "there was no cutting involved" story? because your post made me think of that. i don't know why.))

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Dena said...

it definately was not the "there was no cutting involved" story...although that is one of my favorites...

and it must have been the clean toe story...although i dont' remember the "clean toe" part, at all...hm....

 
At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...after your feet have been windexed, they must be clean.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home