Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Because I have nothing better to do...

A Christmas List:
*EDIT 9/7*

1) Hanson's new album, if its out by then...(to be called "The Walk"...which is supposed to be fully recorded by the end of August...but in Hanson-time...that might be two years from now.)
2) Hanson's documentary, if its out by then (it looks like the shiza)
3) Concert tickets to sweet shows that I can either see with my husband or friends.
4) A cool stamp or embosser thing that has our return address on it. If its the ink kind, there is one I saw here in Jackson thats a circle and its awesome. (Its kind of like this, only awesomer....instead of the one letter in the center, it has the full monogram with our two first initials and our last initial...and it fills the shape of the circle.)
4A)Something I didn't even know existed until today.....Best of? Simply for the remixes. Aaaand...because...they're my boys.
4B) Some AKUS. yeah.
4C) All seasons and episodes of "Greys Anatomy."...yeah. I'm becoming an addict.
5)The Office. All the seasons and episodes
6) Bandits. (The movie.)
7) All of the seasons and episodes of Friends
8) All of the seasons and episodes of Smallville

peace out.

6 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bandets (the movie).

hmm...i own bandits (the movie). similar?

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Dena said...

yes...except for that I can't spell.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Dena said...

Yeah, I'm a Smallville fan, I would say. I mean...not hardcore...and I didn't watch a lot of it on TV...but I really get into it when I do watch it...

Yeah...I'm a huge hanson fan. that would be me. I would say they don't still sound the same, but its not like they're now doing music that is polar opposite to what they did do, of course. There are elements definately the same, but not the same exact sound, you know? I would recommend checking out that link that has a clip of their documentary, and googling some of their newer songs from the last couple of albums. They will always be "my boys."

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...any wedding picture update?

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Andrew Barnes said...

How about money so we can survive?

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Dena said...

oh yeah...that one too...i forgot...haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home