Monday, April 24, 2006

So....

apparantly I don't know Andrew as well as I thought I did. If you will remember what I wrote a couple of posts down, apparantly, I put Andrew in the wrong box.

Because the other night, he definately came through the dog door, as well.


But see, the lights were off, and I didn't know what was going on, and he scared the poop out of me, and I took off running to the other side of the house and missed the whole thing. Hehe.




On another note....tonight...he tried to get me to shoot a bb gun. but i was too scared. i ran into his apartment as soon as he shot it and I heard the sound...it was too loud for me. Hes all "DENA come back." and i'm just running away. haha. good times. Hes like, "how are you ever going to go hunting with me if you can't even shoot a bb gun?" ....good point.

:)

oh, i am so easily entertained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home