Tuesday, November 01, 2005

1) The latest playlist I am compiling, in order to make a mixed driving cd, is one entitled "rainy."

So far it consists of:

You'll think of me - Keith Urban
Reputation -Derek Webb
On your way - Eastmountainsouth
Home - michael buble
A living prayer - AKUS
Georgia - Ray Charles
Turn me on - Norah Jones
True Companion -Marc Cohn


ideas? (hint: think driving around in your car while its raining or looking out the window from the front of your house while the air is gray, and a little bit of melancholoyness.) (rule: any songs on this playlist can't be on any other mix cds i have.)



2) My favorite jeans ever:

tied for first:
Gap Original Low rise bootcut
RL polo Modern bootcut

a close second:
AE favorite fit bootcut

i got the polos at a RL outlet. i can't find them anywhere now. i should have stocked up.

3) I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in a month. Thank God for insurance, or it would be 1000 bucks. Yes. but instead its going to be 200$. which is still painful. but a lot better than a thousand smackers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home