Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quote of the Day:

Our waiter at PF Changs, wrapping up his thought on life:..."You never know where Destiny is going to lead you."
Mom: "Probably over to the bar to get my drink."


I laughed SO hard. I literally threw my head back and was so noisy that I startled myself...and everyone around me. It was brilliant. She didn't miss a BEAT. BRILLIANT.

note: mom and I split one of mom's old skool favorite drinks, Brandy Alexander. It is GOOD. I have found a new favorite. (Hmmm...that link says its a Brandy Alexandra. But we asked for a Brandy Alexander and thats what mom always had. But its the same way she remembered it. Hmmmm. The mix for Brandy ALexander doesn't list ice cream as an ingredient. Ours def. had ice cream. Who knows whats up.)

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Blogger Dale Melchin said...

That is hilarious... I'll have to remember that one.

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. haven't heard of that drink! but then again.. I'm not up on most drinks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home