Friday, October 28, 2005

more random thoughts from dena:

1) one of my friends texted me tonight and told me that she sharted herself at a bus stop, and then had a 40 min bus ride. i laughed so hard that i inturrupted the people talking at the lady's house i was at...multiple times.

2) i feel 10x hotter when i have done my hair up in hot rollers. (after they are out and my hair is done, that is.) at least ten times hotter. i also had on heels. that helps, too.

3) i have a cute story about some tennies of mine. i have these fun red tennis shoes. you know, they're not like....REAL tennis shoes, but more fashionable tennies , you know what i mean? lets pretend like you do. well i wore them today and yesterday for the first time in a long time, and i reandomly remembered something when i was tying one of the shoes. one lace is the standard-equipment-red, and one is fully-loaded-equipment-green. Here is the cute story about the green shoe lace: three years ago, when andrew and I met, he had one tan shoe lace in his shoe, and one green lace that he had gotten someplace random. it was somehow decided that i would take his green lace and put it in my red shoe, and give him my red lace and he would put it in his shoe. to this day, i still have that shoe lace in my shoe that he gave me. and it makes my heart very glad and warm and fuzzy.

4) those shoes i posted about a couple posts ago, are FABULOUS. i wore them and pranced around in them all night tonight and my feet felt amazing through all of it. as if i didn't have dress shoes on, let alone heels. i highly recommend them. because thats like, unheard of in the cute-shoe-department. and i am SO not down with wearing uncofmy shoes for the visual appeal. thats like selling out to The Man. and you know what they say about that.

5) I made choc covered strawberries last night, and they were DANG good. I ate like 7 or 8 of them. its true.

6) i have this really bad habit where, after piling random crap on my bed like 10 changes of clothes, hot rollers, purses, papers, coats and money, I'll leave it sitting there till i'm exhausted and just want to fall into bed, and i'll push everything off my bed onto the floor, just so i can go to sleep. i do this most nights, actually, come to think of it.

rediculous

(i think i'll have to work on that one before i get married...right honey? ;) )

2 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I relate to #6 SO, SO much. lol.

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Dena said...

rhonda, let me just say, that it gives me warm fuzzies that you came to my blog.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home