Saturday, October 22, 2005

I just made Chocolate Chip cookies, and they ended up looking that Grandmothers: they are flat and wrinkled. I don't know what happened. ("Whaaaa happan?")

The only thing I did differently was used butter instead of margerine. It calls for the same amount no matter which one you used. I double checked that I used the right amount of baking soda.

No clue. Ideas?


************************************************

Wedding plans are trucking along. It is impossible to think that we have been engaged for more than 5 months, now. Fewer than 8 to go. Crazy, huh? It really is going by faster than I like to complain about. :)


*************************************************


Fall is here. It is a beautiful thing to wrap up in sweaters and put on my boots and slosh through the damp leaves while holding my steaming white chocolate mocha. Mmmm. so nice.

And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come
You are autumn
~nichole nordeman~

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Dale Melchin said...

Fall SUCKS b/c its the precursor to winter... which sucks even more than fall. I wish I lived off the Coast of Venezuala.

And furthermore, you are not sleeping... you were making cookies fix your away message.

Just funning you Dena. Have a great day.!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home