Friday, September 30, 2005

I just stumbled upon the greatest website. Well not THE greatest, but you know. Shade Clothing's Website. I was doing a search for "modest camis" because i always wear a high camisole under shirts that are immodest and show clevage/space around breasts/or even close to that area. And I wear the crud out of the two that I have in black and white. So I was looking for more. I couldn't find the brand I currently have, but this is exactly like what I have. So I got ones in nude, cream, and vintage brown. Now I can "expand my wardrobe."

:)

I also like how they show the problem and the way to fix it with shirts being long enough, especailly when sitting down on the floor, to cover everything in the back. Its really frusterating to wear a belt and STILL have a gaping hole where skin shows! What a great website. Check it out. I'm totally excited.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congradulations... now just get all the other girls in Evangelical Christendom to were camis and we'll be all set.

Wait... make that all of Christendom!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree, altho i need to work on myself. i wonder if the founder of that store is a christian?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home