Sunday, June 05, 2005

So some of you have already begun to see me unravel about all this wedding stuff - the severe lack of funds, the thought of all the mess of moving, the who-to-put-on-the-B listings, the trying to find bridesmaids dresses for under 125$...and you have seen how stressed out I can get about this stuff, already.

But just in case anyone wondered...just for the record, I'd like to state:

I am absolutely fantastically thrilled that I have the privilage of getting to marry my best friend. I am humbled and moved that I am loved so dearly by such a godly man. Excitement and wonder fills my soul until I think I will simply burst if I have to wait another day to be married to this man. I truly can not wait to spend the rest of our lives together. With that said, I hope and pray that at the end of the day, through all the craziness, my focus is on the Lord and the fact that we are immensely blessed that we are being allowed to share every nuance of our days side by side, starting the day we say our vows. There is no one I would rather laugh with, sit in silence with, create life with, cry with, pray with, argue with or tenderly love. It is true, love is different than you think...it is never in a song or on a TV screen...it is so so much better than any of that, friends.

3 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahoy thar!

Well written, Shortie

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Dena said...

Hey...it just occurred to me to ask...am I the only one you call Shortie, Dale? If so...COOL. :)

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update your stuff! Shortie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home