Saturday, April 23, 2005

1) I am a(n).. wretched sinner, redeemed by my Savior, still learning LOTS about everything.

2) My ex-boy/girlfriend was…not what I thought.

3) I’m just a(n)… weirdo.

4) Maybe I should… get dressed for the day...hehe...its three pm and i'm still in my pjs.

5) I love… babies, love, music, curly hair, laughter, God, hammocks on breezy days.

6) ____________ is/are beautiful… dancing, genuineness, life.

7) Looking for… whats deeper than the surface.

8) I don’t understand… Rosie Thomas' "Wedding Day."

9) I lost my… sunglasses...but then i found them a couple of days ago in my room.

10) My boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife is… extremely loyal, an amazing example of dedication and discipline, a human illustration of the perservering Enigizer Bunny, unspeakably special to me, brutally honest, genuine, different than anyone else, a great musican, wonderful, a mystery to me.

11) In darkness, I… hear more.

12) Why do I… do the things I hate?

13) Is there such a thing as… being content?

14) Do the… cool jerk!....we know a cat that can really do the COOL JERK! (hehehehe)

15) People say I’m… enthusiastic.

16) Love is… ...not what culture defines it as...never on a TV screen...harder than a word said at the right time...truly different than you think

17) You make me wanna… be a better person.

18) Somewhere, someone is… thinking of me...(and loving me tonight).

19) Is it true that… waxing hair makes it grow back thinner?

20) I will always… harmonize with songs, laugh really loud, wonder.

21) Forever is… unfathomable.

22) I never want to… become someone I would hate, hurt my lovedones, have a HUGE regret, go through another break-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home