Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hm. Welcome to the most random post ever.

Its a funny thing, trying to be independant and yet, trying to be respectful of parents, isn't it? I've been thinkin about that a lot, as of late. And experiencing the ups and downs of it. And talking to people about that. Bubby says I have the patience of Job in dealing with mom. lol.

The whole concept of money sucks...imo. I mean...I hate that we have to be so dependant upon if for survival. And that it can put a damper on so many things. So many things have to be waited upon because of finances. Or certian things become "neccesity" that, if it were a personal choice, aside from money, would not be happening. That probably made no sense. oh well.

Congrats to another friend who is is getting engaged. You know who you are. ;) Mad props, man. Very cool.

Sometimes I'm just waiting for the *poo* to hit the fan. Patiently, wating. Not really worried about the outcome either way...but thinking it could happen at any moment.

I *love* the eighties. for real. i do. lots of good 80s songs coming into my music reporitoire, as of late. i have no idea whow to spell that.

sometimes i think that I don't do enough to help people. I don't know. But then, i feel like I don't have enough time to do so. But maybe I do. Maybe I help people in other ways that I'm not aware of. That explanation has been given to me by more than one person. But maybe i need to be more proactive in doing for/serving others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home