Thursday, November 11, 2004

well...another one of my friends got engaged. :) Congrats Jessica and Logan. :) I get home tonight and shes left me an IM saying "Logan proposed". so I assume she said yes. lol. they've been together since h.s. *throws confettii*

Went to Cori's tonight and hung out with her. We went grocery shopping for her. And I ate some food I got while walking throughout the store. and i also knocked over this thing of biscuit deals in the bakery section and the container opened and they got on the floor. hehe. is anyone surprised? danced a bit in the aisles to the music playin. which seems to happen when cori and i get together. hehe. lets see. what else. we also played scrabble and i whomped up on her by like 80 points. i did her eye makeup and she did mine. just for fun. she normally wears really heavy dramatic stuff and i don't, so we kinda swapped on eachother. just for fun.

on another note...i stubbed my toe a couple nights ago on the sweeper...and i think i broke it...no joke. cori thinks it might be sprained. but i dunno. its like twice the size of my other pinky toe. hehe.

did y'all know i got my hair cut? prolly not.. but now i can wear it up, so i do that a lot...and i enjoy that. french twists and stuff.

ok. i have nothing else to say. Itruly miss someone who will be here in under two weeks. oh joy. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home