Thursday, October 28, 2004

On old memories and old friends.

tonight a very old friend of mine cut my hair. we go way back. like...we knew eachother when we were five or six. went to church together.
we have had a lot of adventures together throughout the years. shes nine months my elder and two years married. bizarre. tonight, we relived some of the memories we shared together. she was always the wild, ADHD child. rebellious, loud, rowdy tom boy. and then she hit puberty and was the slender, beautiful girl with the shiny blonde hair who started dressing like a woman.

we relived a trip to branson we went on with my parents. "anybody want a meatball?!" a fun little *ahem* run in the rain at one of my teenage birthday parties. yikes. ...a maddening incident with my mom involving saran wrap and deviled eggs.

and then she shared with me her take on marriage...and her advice....

let me just say...i am blessed beyond belief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home