Thursday, October 28, 2004

I had the strangest dream right before I woke up. I had a dream that I was going to be a surrogate mother for my cousins. WEIRD. they called me and informed me that I was supposed to be at the hospital next week sometime at like 8 am for the whole thing to take place. And they were really excited, but i was all confused because its not like anyone had okayed this with me. and they told me not to worry, because in my room, they were going to provide me with lots of water. (what the heck). and in my cousin's room, they were giving her all these prizes and special packages and were supplying a wedding band for her in case she didn't have one, so she told me they were going to give it to me, instead, since i didn't have one, and i remember thinking that was good since i would be pregnant and not married so at least i'd "look" married when out in public.

seriously...strange. freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home