Tuesday, October 05, 2004

hi...i'd like to take this moment to introduce you to the latest link over there ---->: Andrew's xanga. He finally succumbed to the online journalness. Indeed. Which, of course, I think is great times. While I have this moment, of course I will gush a little about him.

I really like the way he writes. It is not flowery. It is unconventional. Its wholly honest, frank, and will probably shock a lot of his readers. (Which I love, it is true.) I love the way he is open about his sin - his struggles, his shortcomings, his questions and his seemingly blunt statements about what he is convicted of that is good and bad. ...Because he is bold and tells it like it is. (And you all know how i love that. :) ) There is no sugarcoating. I enjoy his odd, dry humor. I love his crying out to God.


*Ahem*
*cheesy grin*

I also forgot to say...that I received another awesome letter last week from Andrew. This one's contents aren't to be shared, but I can and will say that it was marvelous.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger Dale Melchin said...

*begins to dryheave* Ok I'm done ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home