Monday, July 19, 2004

Ok.  So the people I nanny for are going to be gone for almost two full weeks, which mean i get "paid vacation time" but i have no where to go to vacation.  Its too late to buy a plane ticket to anywhere, and I can't really drive that far cause my transmission seems to be biting the dust.  So if anyone has any ideas, i'm game. :) My vacation starts TOMORROW and I don't have to nanny again till The friday after this one, at 11 am.  Any ideas?  But i will be getting random hours in with Debbie, so thats good.  But i could def. swing something fun if theres anything to do.

 
Last night, i went to zach's and he busted out some tunes on guitar that he had been learning.  Some more DW and CC.  It was awesome good times.  I had him listen to some good acoustic music, too, of some artists i've gotten into. I started fiddling around with "Beloved" a bit.  We drove to Starbucks and went through the drive through.  We laughed a lot. Zach is fun.  The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home