Friday, July 16, 2004

ok.  freaking a.  anna just called me.  goes "I have some exciting news.  i'm going to be in kansas city this weekend."  my reaction?  "SHUT UP."  I almost started crying.  I'm here, nannying and i literally screamed and jumped out of my chair and started running around the hallway.  haha.  good thing its just me and Anna (the little girl i nanny for who has the same name, oddly enough) who were home.    So yeah...she'll be here TONIGHT.  SHUT UP.  AHHHHH.  I haven't seen her since the end of December.  So she just wanted to call to make sure I would be available cause we're just gonna like, hang out all weekend together.  Freaking a.  So excited.  I could pee all over everything.  Haha...thats really disgusting.  It was a totally last minute thing that she is even coming up.  Tj, her husband was going to drive to Omaha to see one of his friends whos in training in the military.  And they were like...KC is only 3 hours from there, why not both of us go?  So yeah....so excited.  Holla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home