Tuesday, April 06, 2004

yo yo yo...so this Friday morning I'm going with Kendon and Elizabeth and a bunch of their friends to Springfield, MO to see The Rocket Summer...if you don't know... Its a one man (or kid) band...check it here:
www.therocketsummer.com also, there are music videos and stuff here www.themilitiagroup.com

That should be fun....aaaaaaand....I get to meet and hang out with Chris (friend from the DW board)...so...we're gonna jam and all that...and I'm supposedly staying with his friend Maie in her dorm :) woot...

three cheers for roadtrips! three cheers for webboard friends! (hehe) three cheers for good bands and fun jam session opportunities! i'm sure i'll have mucho pictures up to show ya'll when we get back :)

aaaaaaaaaand...i booked my tickets today for Memphis in May's Beale St Music Fest....oh yes...I am flying to memphis, ya'll....:) Staying with Kate and Ellie. Leaving Wednesday April 28 in the afternoon/evening....and coming home Tuesday May 4th in the Am...woot! theres gonna be some great bands...plus...the awesome fun times and memories I'll be makin with the girls...AND...the countless other boardies that are meeting up!

while we're on the subject of trips, i'll just go ahead and cover all the bases :)

there is a tentative plan for myself and kate to fly up to the spokane washington area, where we will be meeting up with Jesse and Jerry and the four of us shall be roadtrippin to Seattle, baybee.....aaaaand...we may stay in hostels...which...will be awesome...and theres lots of good stuff...like fish throwing...tee hee hee. but thats another story ;)

I'm finally getting over this NASTY sinus infection...lots of green snot...yum. I'm sure you all wanted to know that. but then again, knowing me, you shouldn't be surprised at the content:)

Ps...a big shoutout to Dan W, self proclaimed "press whore" :) Hes a talented writer, suberb brother in Christ, and I like the way he thinks as a philosopher. :)

Rawk n Roll,
Dena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home