Saturday, March 13, 2004

wow....so i just watched part of the homevideo from jessica and my's surfing roadtrip summer of 02.....and it....was...weird watching it...... yeah..... its bizarre looking back at times in your life and who you were then, and things you said and did...and people you interacted with..and seeing it as its "happening"...and then realizing its you watching yourself while you're in the present....and realizing so many things have changed....really strange feelings for me.....

and...my hair was like...blonde, practically...yikes.... (if i ever get the inclanation to ever let my hair go back to it's natural color, remind me not to, k?)...and i had also chopped it all off right after I got home from the trip...like...to my shoulders (also, remind me to never do that again....i do not like my hair that short)

speaking of which....i have a hair appt tomorrow afternoon between church services...i'm getting it trimmed and dyed again...good times


enough randomness for today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home