Tuesday, December 09, 2003

yeah...so...one of the people I am closest to just sent me the following...which made me grin like crazy...and it really touched me....thank you Lord for amazing, incredible people You put in my life.

...i know that's it's easy to toss around jokes, encouragement, affection, etc online...but i just want to let you know that i honestly do care about you. i love you. when you hurt...it hurts my heart. when you get excited...i grin like a fool.

i just wanted to take a minute and let you know that you are amazing. i am so thankful that you are in my life...you're such a blessing to me.

i just wanted to make sure you know what an incredible gift you've been over the past few months...i can't begin to explain how much your love and concern have meant to me.

i'm not telling you these things just so you can feel warm and fuzzy...this is me being totally honest.


aaaaaaaaaaaaand...i would just like to say.....i feel/think the exact same things about you....you know who you are. ;)

talk about building eachother up! Wow...I think that is THE nicest thing anyone has ever poured out to me. for real. EVER.

Dena (who is SOOOOoooo Lovin those words of affirmation)


on a lighter note...i got my eyebrows waxed....aaaaaaaaand...my hair trimmed tonite....i'm growin it back out, finally....haha...as a friend said tonite when i told him that, "isn't your hair already long?" haha....i was like..."not long enough"

that is all for now

just kidding....kendon makes me laugh...heartily. he is a funny man. he left THE funniest message on my cell....

i would just like to say thanks to everyone who has let me call them and "serenade" them with my latest guitar and piano tunes...that is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home