Monday, December 22, 2003

weird...this time last year..i was in the emergency room with the flu...or actually...a yr ago yesterday...i think....

and i have kinda felt fluish lately...hm....i have done a lot of wrapping of the Christmas presents...and getting our house ready for 30 people on Thursday...ABSOLUTE insanity. for real. hehe...i love Emma...for real....i went to the mall sat with bubby and the girls...and basically carried Em around the whole time...and today haven't been able to figure out why my arms hurt...hehe...yeah....finally figured out why. i also "decided" yesterday after putting Em's hair in a half pony that stuck up and made her look like Pebbles (albeit white-blonde), that, although in the past i have said i was only having boys, I am cool with having girls too, someday. ;)

and...God is cool...I don't understand Him...another reason why He is cool.

please pray for me. call me if you need me...four in the morning...call me if you need me...i mean it...I MEAN IT.

kendon and i jammed today...it basically rocked...it was cool, cause we got the first pics of me playing guitar, ever...and kendon is in then, rockin out to his djembe! aaaaaaaand...i was at bubby's the other night again, and so was kendon...and we spent the night...but we rocked out for some hours...and we actually video taped that...cool cool...fun stuff...i need strings so badly its not even funny....it sounds like CRAP...for REAL.

i went to new earth (christian coffee house/band venue) last night with rebekah...and kendon and eliz. were there...and i ran into mad people from highschool, friends from bands, friends of friends, the guitarist who was in the campus crusade band with me...it was nuts. yeah....4 bands played...it was loud and good times....i love music...dude...and then this dude...i guess the owner....started "speaking/preaching"....before the headliner...and he was not making an ounce of sense...he was WAY worse than me at articulating, if you could possibly fathom that...i kept being like, "kendon...what the heck is he talking about?" it got humorous.

um...last thing....I watched a butt load of old home videos tonite....and...it made me laugh and miss people all over again...so...here were some highlights from the videos...and if you were in these videos/mentions/have done these things with me...i miss you...:

our crazy lottery ticket trip on my 18th bday
random roadtrips to tulsa
going into walgreens with our hair in curlers and fake hick accents and nametags
drumming at jimmy's
twister and late night taco bell at zach's
jam sessions
listening to U2 while looking at the stars
choir concerts
"hair egging" ;)
heathers swim bday party
being onry when people are trying to sleep
school dances
dancing...in any form or place
the tulsa univ. college visit...complete with decking out our "room" for one day to make it feel more like home
decoupaged candles
new years craziness



that will do for now...just know that those are great times...and I miss you...call me...come see me...you know the drill...





um yeah...i have like....5 friends that are coming to see me soon-ish...i am way happy about that...i love company. friends are great things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home