Tuesday, December 09, 2003

two things:

1) I'm addicted to beanies...even though I only own two...i love them. love wearing them and i get a kick out of other people wearing them.

2) I just saw the new Evanescence Video..for My Immortal...and it rocks the booty (credit to Jerr for the phrase). The music on the video has a LOT more heavy guitar and crazy drums than the cd version...and I am totally diggin it...I have always loved the cd version...luhved it. but the video's music is awesome. its out of control. I am tooooooooootally diggin (whats the girls name?) her hair...and she has great eyebrows. she has an amazing voice. She is very earthy...esp. in this video...it is great. cept...there is this shot where she is laying down and then the camera is filming across her from her head...and there is this sketchy, at best (credit to Jesse for that phrase), camera shot of right down her cleavage. other than that...video rocks. check it out.

ok, so i lied, i have three points...i guess i didn't lie...cause i wasn't planning on this....

3) i have a charlie horse in my left arm...haha...i just thought of something...but i don't feel like explaining what i just thought of...so...if you want to know, you can call and ask. it involves isaac hanson and a bloodclot.


soooooooo...recap:
two pts, love beanies in all sense of the word, evanescence rocks the video booty - minus booby shot, charlie horse in arm - weird thought dealing with Isaac hanson.


Evanescence, My Immortal
You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase


I've tried so hard to tell myself that you\'re gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home