Thursday, December 18, 2003

Ok...soo...I am a sinner....aaaaaaaaand.....wow....I am SO thankful that Jesus died for me to pay for my sins....SO thankful...because...boy...where would I be without that having happened.....oh boy...but then again, I think back to Paul saying "what then, should we sin all the more so that grace may increase? MAY IT NEVER BE!" and that is something that .... makes me uncomfortable...which is good...because...whenever you are uncomfortable...its God working on your heart, trying to convict you of something...so...I am thankful for that...does this mean that I will always end up doing the right thing? or that I will always turn my back on sin? absolutley not...but...this is just something in my mind, as of late, that i thought i'd share.

I have been having headaches...odd...for about 3 days.

I praise God for dear friends....brings tears to my eyes. makes my heart warm.

um...what else. I picked up Pipers book on romans 9...did i already talk about this? But i am excietd about the book..

and i would like to say...that i really can spell....and puncuate...and i do know proper grammar...but....i am in a hurry and this is no formal writing....and i am the "elipses queen" as Jesse calls me ;) and...i just don't care for this to be too formal...so...excuse the mess, please....i really am educated and intelligent. at least, fairly so. ;)

sometimes....you want something for yourself....but at the same time....you want what is best to happen...so....you loosen your hold on what you want for yourself. and you know in your heart that there is still some selfish tendencies toward what you want...but that all is well...because you truly want to be patient and wait things out and let God do His awesome, perfect thing. and sometimes you're amazed and in awe of how God could possibly work.
so you wait...and smile a lot. because thats all you can do. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home