Saturday, December 13, 2003

Ok ya'll .... a little info (you know how much I love these things...you can all email me with your answers if ya want, and that would be SUPAH cool.)

All About me: Dena, Deans, Dean, D, Deeners, Deenie Weenie Pork N Beanie, Angel Fingers, Sleeping Beauty, Pretty Girl, The Dinka, Sissy (as in sister, not wuss)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A 2nd HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT
BE?
An awesome, cozy log cabin with a real fireplace. Overlooking a lake�somewhere with lots of trees and a mountain or two. And the lake would be awesome and have a part with vines you could swing on and jump in the water. Can�t you picture it? Somewhere that gets cold and hot weather�so�somewhere midwesternly�ish?

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Um�specifically? Or in general? Um�right now�I am obsessed with beanies�.other than that�my navy hoodie rocks my booty�so do my old farmers overalls

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE
SEX?
1.Smile
2. Hair
3. Hands, maybe

4. WHAT IS THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Two Sandra McCrackin Cds�the Crucible and Gypsy Flat Road

5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
Somewhere freaking cold (with no snow, or for looooong periods of time) or dark or lonely or dreary. I dunno specifically. Or somewhere with people I have no desire to be around. (Negative people and people from my past that I can�t stand.)

6. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
lower lower back, please.

7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN
BODY?
Strong in Mind.

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
Weekdays � 10-12 ususally�but I go to be STINKIN late
sundays- 9ish


9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Oh�this is a trick question�diff. ones for diff. reasons�I will go with my most used one�the microwave�you can cook so much stuff there�even scrambled eggs�in about half the time! And they turn out just the same as cooking them on the stove!

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Hm�thinking��.people who make up really ridiculous stories about people.

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Well�firstly, I would get better at the ones I play (piano and guitar)�and I would love to be able to play a drum kit and mandolin.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

purple

13.WHICH DO YOU PREFER,SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

Suv, baybee...i'm all about some 4 wheeling and mudding and all of that!

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
That is merely the beginning.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
I don�t remember the name of it��but it has a black hardback cover�.and the characters are bears�and I remember something about this kid bear wearing a cooking pot on his head�and some part about the dad bear washing the car and there being soap and the water hose going everywhere�hehe�it�s a funny book


16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
fall or spring�..actually�don�t make me choose! I am TOOOOOOOOtally diggin� the snow right now.

17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To know what people were really thinking�actually�that might be too scary�to fly.

18. IF YOU COULD HAVE A TATTOO OR HAVE ONE, WHAT WOULD IT
BE OR WHAT IS IT?
My hypothetical future tat�(which will be as soon as I move out of this house) will be on the small of my back�in black�a small �Soli Deo Gloria�

19. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

Absolutely not.

20. WHO IS THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU
COULD GO BACK AND
TALK TO?

My Grandpa on my Dad's side�I think

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Sunday

22. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
A spare tire, first aid kit, LOTS of extra oil and a whole bunch of other random stuff�

23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger�with cheese, please. Jesse�this is just called a cheeseburger�hehe�


27. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
A rose that is like�sunset colored ..one of those ones that has the colors fading in and out�like�yellows and oranges and pinks etc all fading in�so pretty.

28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Hm�mom�s spag. And meatballs�YUUUUUUUm�.with garlic bread�and possibly a salad. But most importantly is the company and discussion, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home