Sunday, December 07, 2003

i have been drinking egg nog like a fool

i should probably lay off the stuff...considering how fatty and bad for you it is.

well....i have drank a half a carton (the carton is a quart i think?) since last night...hehe....shhh..don't tell...its goooooooood....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...its good in coffee...

Emma came in here tonite to give me a hug and such...and she saw my guitar..and she goes, "thats Don's" lol...and I was like..."you think thats grandpa don's?" and she shook her head 'yes'...and i was like "no, thats not his...he doesn't play..that is mine...do you want to see?" and so i picked up my guitar and played her a ditty...and she grinned all big and got all into it....and so then i said "do you want to play music with me?" and so then i grabbed a shaker and showed her how to shake it...and handed it to her....so then we ROKed out together...hehe....she is such a honey. the end.

don't you hate it when you receive information that is in the opposite direction of the information you wanted to hear (even though you had no reason to really believe you would be receiving information anything along the lines of what you wanted to hear)...and then you are still disappointed even though you really have no reason to be? Lol...

*heavy sigh*

Dena (who should just go join the protestant nunnery)

i have some dear friends whom i love very much. some of my buddies go to the ends of the earth (not literally) to help me. and i love them for it. that is all.



soooooooo....bubby and i are planning this thing for christmas for our family...we are going to pick out songs and arrange vocals and music parts and make it all perfect and then perform it on christmas for everyone...that will be SWEEEE
i love doin music...yeah...its the best

thank you Lord for letting me learn how to play guitar.

haha...tonite i was ROKin out for bub and olivia...and bub asked me if my fingers still hurt....i was like "not at all" and showed him my fingers....haha...him and olivia were about grossed out....my fingertips are SOOOOOOO ripped up and laden with callouses its not even funny....and i was like "this is why they don't hurt....guitarists fingers get like this and this is what protects from pain"...hehe...ROK

I need this melted into my head and heart as much as anyone does:

Galatians 5:
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home