Saturday, November 29, 2003

Wow...i have to type fast cause i am running mucho lateo (whats new?!)

I am going to see Ten Sheckel Shirt tonite...with zach and maybe Kody..dang geena i still have to call him.....

oh man...so today I did some hardcore cleaning on our house...for REAL...so i still am in my pjs, needing to jump in the shower (without my guitar...hehe), so that i can be ready for the concert

but i have been listening to UB40's I can't help falling in love with you...and sometimes dancing around my room to it while attempting to make some sense of this mess...hehe....it just rocks my socks off...LOVE IT

so yeah....hung out with Zach last night....we jammed on gee tar for like....3 hours or something like that...it was crazy awesome....

he got me starting to barre...which is way cool...cause he showed me "Those who trust"...which i totally freaked out about...cause i am all about that song...freaking rocks my house off....haha...so i was going nuts i was so excited about kinda sorta playing it...haha...i kept getting all excited and dropping my pic...hehe....woah.....

and he also taught me that new song...dang geena, now i can't remember the name or who its by...but its like.... "would you save yourself/for someone who/ loves you for you...."etc...its a GREAT song....ah freakin a...i just found the lyrics...Sense Field ...."Save Yourself"

but anyway, here it is...and Zach taught it to me in its entirety..which just rocks my face off...and we dueted for my rents...hehe

and then like...once, i think i was playing "Wonderwall" for him..and he breaks out a little jimbe action on the back of his guitar...and then he started playing something...and i broke out a little action on the back of my guitar...hehe...it was so great...

Turn out the light
Just say goodnight, to yourself
May I remind you
When you find you, you're all alone is when you've got to be strong
Cause that's when they call you, in the night
He's got your picture in his mind
He's got your number on a paper at his disposal anytime

Is it really true
Could you save yourself for someone who, loves you for you
So many times we just give it away, to someone who
Someone who you met in bar
The back of a car
And for a moment you felt important but not in your heart
My self esteem, it's been low, go ahead and count it's been lower than low
I know the feeling of it stealing life out from under me
I want to learn, how you save yourself for someone who, loves you for you
So many times we just give it away to someone who, couldn't even remember your name
Could you save yourself for someone who, loves you for you, loves me for me
Give it away to someone who someone who will cherish your name

Cause I want to learn, can you save yourself for
Someone who will love you for you so many times we
Just give it away, someone who, couldn't even remember your name
You save yourself for someone who, loves you for you,
Loves me for me
Give it away to someone who, someone who will
Cherish your name
Cherish your name


wow...what a great song....(fave part I bolded)

I will type more later!


but hey! jerry called me (the second time) and was breakin out a little "those who trust" live and had me hear it...i was literally singing and dancing in my room...haha...rock on...and he broke his G string...LOL...good times


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home