Thursday, November 27, 2003

Ok...so...happy thanksgiving...today...i ate at my aunts...which was weird...cause...we've always eaten at home...and had the family come here...so...this year was weird....and...last year was weird...cause i was at my (then) boyfriend's family's in Chicago...PLLGH on THAT! so...two weird years in a row.

so....i love my family ...we are all weird and so entertaining and just....tons of funny stuff happens...i love them. So yeah....before we ate, i was washing dishes, and my cous, Marie will never eat the end of the deviled egg that doesn't have the filling on it...so its been dubbed the "egg bite"...so...its this joke with us to try to pawn off the egg bites onto someone else...lol...so yeah...while i'm up to my elbows in dishwater, Marie comes at me with this egg bite in her hands trying to get me to eat it...so it turned into all out war...hehe....so i'm like ducking down ducking my head down even farther...and my hair is all enshrouding me. (was that a word?) and so she couldn't get to my mouth...so everyone in the kitchen is laughing and all...but somehow...she managed to get some of the filling in my hair...lol...so my mom told me...and then marie is like "oh , here i'll get it off..." so i start running out of the kitchen cause i didn't believe she would really try to get it out...but she finally did with a towel...haha..

oh man..THE best part of the day...after dinner...as we're cleaning up, my aunt is about to take this BIG pot of these really nasty noodles that my cousin andy made...and pour them outside...so she tells my mom to hurry and get the back door for her...so my mom....is really highstrung anyway...so she sees aunt linda trying to get to the door with this really heavy pot....and so mom runs to the door and is rushing to get it open for her...so she...LMAO....slides the glass open, and bolts outside to get out of the way...only...somehow...misses the fact that there is a sliding screen door to open...lol..so she TOTALLY takes out the ENITRE freaking screen door...lol...just TOTALLY knocks it PLUM off the darn hinges...and it was awesome...my mom...totally plowing through a screen door...it was so loud and funny..

ne who...runnin out the door for the plaza lighting...i'll tell you more later...bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home