Friday, November 28, 2003

oh yes...i found out I am lactose intollerant...which explains why for my whole life (and most recently the WORST problems were the last 5 months or so) I have been getting sick to my stomach ALL THE TIME....so....if you were one of the people that was like "Dena always seems to be sick....theres always something wrong with her....etc etc etc....its probably mostly made up", you should feel bad for thinking that now...lol...cause now you know that i have always been genunielly ill....so...since i haven't done milk/cheese/ice cream/any dairy in the last...oh...week...you know what? i haven't gotten sick to my stomach ONCE...which...i think i have already set a life long record...i'm not kidding...its so nice to not have to run to the bathroom all the time and feel sick...so...hopefully, lactaid will work when i start using that, so that I can still partake of dairy...so...be praying that the meds work for me...thanks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home