Monday, September 15, 2003

so the other night my friend katherine attempted to wax my legs....and i don't recommend it....its EXTREMELY painful....and doesn't even work fully....so whats the point in having partially waxed legs? if you've gotta shave some, then you might as well shave the whole leg and not patches.right? n e who.....this is the funny story.

afterward i smoothed a ton of this soothing lotion on my legs.......and then sat down at the computer and chatted and am eating pretzels...and then all of the sudden...i look at the bag of pretzels....look at the bottle of topical lotion.....look at katherine......"do your realize what i've just done?!?!?! I CAN'T FEEL MY LIPS!"
.... i had forgotten to wash my hands after applying the lotion.....and it must have had some type of healing numbing agent in it............ and so i inadvertently numbed my lips from eating the pretzels and having my hands around my mouth.........she like DIED laughing........ she told me the best part was my expression on my face


that is all.....it was DANG funny though

hope ya'll are not too scared from thinking about my hairy legs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home