Friday, August 15, 2003

You know...i promised myself I wouldn't cry anymore... and i made it for like....two weeks....one and a half...something like that...without crying anymore...and then tonite...i had to go and cry again.......DANG IT...i HATE that....do you have any idea how much i DESPISE CRYING?! Especially over this........

I just had some stuff hit me...

And I suppose i need to say goodbye for REAL...but i almost don't want to... i'm not totally sure why... part of it is because i think i will start crying again.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... i really don't want to drive over there...because i will leave weak...and i don't want to drive like that...all emotional and crying and attempting to focus through tears to see the road....prolly not a good idea......and hes not coming here....so i suppose i won't get a goodbye...and neither will he....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home