Sunday, February 09, 2003

Sometimes I wonder why we butt heads so much........Why we bicker so much......Why we can't just be loving and Christ-like and appreciate eachother without nit-picking....Sometimes I wonder if its God's "neon flashing sign" telling us......."hey kids.....heres your sign......You're not ready to be together.." or "you're not meant for eachother, at all"...........but I don't know........maybe its a way for us to grow and learn.........who knows..........i just hate the bickering.........i don't want to do that forever.....I WON'T do that forever........but I won't let someone stomp all over me, either. I hope you can be here this summer so we can figure some things out...if its God's will, that is. Sometimes, just when I think I've got you figured out....I realize I just don't.... I am jazzercising tonite and then going to have steak dinner at Aunt Linda and Uncle Frank's with the extended family/cousins, etc..I like that.....we laugh and have good times........ sometimes it scares me...becuase i'm laying my heart out on the line........and i don't want it to be broken......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home